(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, September 11, 2019 ) Market Dynamics
The global Power Line communication market’s main growth factors include the following
• Increasing advance technology in device communication,
• Low cost of deployment with ease of use and more benefits,
• Growing energy management investments and
• Increasing demand for smart grid and smart metering systems.
• The market is segmented by Frequency into Narrowband and Broadband. The narrowband segment is leading the power line communication market due to rising demand for narrowband technology products from energy management and increased use of smart grid application.
• By Type, the market consists of three segments namely Hardware, Software, and Services. By Application, the market consists of the following sections: Energy Management & smart Grid and Indoor Networking. The “energy management and smart grid” application is the leading segment in power line communication due to the growing demand for intelligent metering & smart grids in different substation communication applications.
• By Solutions, the market consists of two segments in the form of PLC over AC lines and PLC over DC lines. The PLC over AC lines division is leading the market and expected to grow further grow during the forecast period due to rising use in vehicles and other applications. However, the PLC over DC lines is also overgrowing due to the increasing demand for home networking, lighting, and solar applications.
• Further, based on End-User, the market is segmented into Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Others. The commercial segment accounted for largest share and is overgrowing during the forecast period due to increasing demand for power line communication technology-based products for light control application in buildings.
Geographically, this report divides the market into
• North America,
• South America,
• and RoW.
• Europe is dominating the global Power Line communication market due to the advanced metering application and increasing government initiatives for the deployment of smart meters. In Europe, Italy has the most enormous scale of intelligent meters in power line communication.
• Some leading players in Power Line communication are ABB, Siemens, Cypress Conductor, Texas Instruments, and Schneider Electric.
Recent developments in the market:
• Feb 2018- AMETEK Power Instruments, a leading player in power line communications for electric utilities has introduced the Smart-Gap product which revolutionizes the method to clear surges on power line carrier systems.
• In Oct 2017- MaxLinear, a leading provider of radio frequency (RF) and Corinex, a unique supplier of broadband solutions (BPL) cooperate to open smart metering and other smart grid solutions.
• In Jun 2017- Richmond Capital acquired SmartLabs to make powerline communication great for home automation.
The scope of the report:
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles
• The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB, Siemens, Cypress Conductor, Texas Instruments, Schneider Electric, Hubbell Power Systems, ST Microelectronics, Ametek, Sigma Designs, and General Electric.
View full sample report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/power-line-communication-market
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/power-line-communication-market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866