(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, January 13, 2017 ) Increasing security concerns along with growing need for intelligent surveillance are some of the major factors which are boosting the demands for video analytics market globally. Video analytics solutions help in analyzing the data on both real time basis as well post the event, it also helps companies to gain insights and identify on costumer behavior.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Video Analytics Market to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/video-analytics-market
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Video Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by component, applications and industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Video Analytics market is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period due to increasing security concerns and replacement of traditional security systems.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000276
The objectives of Video Analytics Market report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the Global Video Analytics market
• To analyze and forecast the Global Video Analytics market on the basis of component, applications and industry verticals
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Video Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Video Analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000276
Some of the important players in Video Analytics market are Intuvision, Inc., Intellivision, Avigilon Corporation, Aventura Technologies, Inc., GE Security, Samsung, Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Axis Communications and Honeywell International Inc. Among others.
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
The Insight Partners