(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, June 17, 2017 ) "El Salvador: Increased Mobile Data Usage Supported by 4G Rollouts and Expansion to Boost Telecom Growth", a new Country Intelligence Report by Publisher, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in El Salvador today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
In 2016, El Salvador generated total telecom service revenue of $1.2bn (or 4.4% of its nominal GDP) , a decline of 1.3% over 2015, owing to a fall in fixed and mobile voice revenue. The mobile segment continues to be the largest contributor to overall telecom market revenue, driven by operators' investments in 4G network rollout and expansion as well as a rise in adoption of mobile broadband services. Operators will focus on offering attractive double- and triple-play services to drive broadband adoption, which will in turn support growth in the fixed market. Pay TV revenue will witness an increasing trend aided by growing appetite for on-demand content as well as increasing DTH penetration.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/el-salvador-increased-mobile-data-usage-supported-by-4g-rollouts-and-expansion-to-boost-telecom-growth
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in El Salvador compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in El Salvador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP) , broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in El Salvador's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The overall telecom service revenue in El Salvador will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2016-2021.
- Voice revenue's contribution will decline over the 2016-2021 forecast period owing to data substitution. Data revenue's share will increase driven by 4G network expansion and attractive data bundled packages offered by operators.
- Fixed broadband growth will be driven by government initiatives, such as "Connectivity Component" and "Digital Agenda for Good Living" and by operators' double- and triple-play services to improve broadband adoption.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001835713/sample
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of El Salvador's telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in El Salvador's mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in El Salvador's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in El Salvador.
Inquire for Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001835713/discount