Wireless/Telecom News Releases
(Wireless-NewsWire.Com, November 14, 2017 ) From criminal activity to predictive analytics and marketing, organizations in the public and as well as the private sector are benefitting from video surveillance. The accuracy of the video surveillance technology has completely changed the way criminal cases are being tried. End-users are becoming aware about the benefits of video surveillance that provide a good amount of information to help manage, monitor, and resolve some of the critical situations.
Publisher's analysts forecast the global security as a service market to grow at a CAGR of 12.63% during the period 2016-2020.
Get sample copy of report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001345952/sample
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell Security Group
Other prominent vendors
- A2 Systems
- ALL-TAG Security Americas
- Assa Abloy
- Advanced Technology Video
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any query? Enquire about report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001345952/buying
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
PART 01: Executive summary
- Key findings
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
- Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
- VSaaS market
- VSaaS solutions
- Advantages and disadvantages of security as a service
PART 06: Market size and forecast
- Global security as a service market
- Global VSaaS market
- Global ACaaS market
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
- Commercial sector
- Government sector
- Residential sector
Order this report now @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001345952/discount
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
- Geographical segmentation of security as a service market
- Security as a service market in Americas
- Security as a service market in APAC
- Security as a service market in EMEA
PART 09: Buying criteria
PART 10: Market drivers
- Declining prices of security products
- Increased adoption of security solutions by commercial sector
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
- Choosing right security solution
- Uncertain standards and improper certification procedures for manufacturing security solutions in Europe
- Asymmetric internet speeds
- Lack of interest in updating home security solutions in developing regions
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
- Edge-based video surveillance
- Increasing use of video surveillance in educational institutions
- Emergence of thermal cameras
PART 15: Five forces analysis
PART 16: Vendor landscape
- Competitive landscape
- System integrators
- Other prominent vendors
PART 17: Key vendor profiles
- Axis Communications
- Bosch Security Systems
- Cisco Systems
Browse complete report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/global-security-as-a-service-market-2016-2020